Tomas: According to my personal opinion, teachers are in charge of the most wonderful and laborious responsibility which is TEACH, GUIDE AND MAKE GROWTH students.
In spite of the clear disadvantage that they face, in terms of salary, classroom conditions, schedules, etc.
It is the professionalism and vocation that appear and overcome.
Teaching is one of the most valuable and priceless activity that every human being would ever be part of.
Cody: I believe nearly all have good intentions... They all want to help, they all want the students to learn. I don't think any teach for the money because there is none or very little in the teaching field. However many that i have observed or heard about from fellow volunteers have a few faults. I don't know if you can blame the teachers exaclty or if you need to blame the students, the families, the education system, or just the culture in general. However a few of the things i noticed were the students were very disrespectful to the teacher and to their classrooms. The students talked much of the time, rarely did homework or class work, left the classroom very messy etc. I believe this indicates that either the teacher lets the students get away with things like this or that they can't handle/manage the classroom.
In spite of the clear disadvantage that they face, in terms of salary, classroom conditions, schedules, etc.
It is the professionalism and vocation that appear and overcome.
Teaching is one of the most valuable and priceless activity that every human being would ever be part of.
Cody: I believe nearly all have good intentions... They all want to help, they all want the students to learn. I don't think any teach for the money because there is none or very little in the teaching field. However many that i have observed or heard about from fellow volunteers have a few faults. I don't know if you can blame the teachers exaclty or if you need to blame the students, the families, the education system, or just the culture in general. However a few of the things i noticed were the students were very disrespectful to the teacher and to their classrooms. The students talked much of the time, rarely did homework or class work, left the classroom very messy etc. I believe this indicates that either the teacher lets the students get away with things like this or that they can't handle/manage the classroom.
ME: I consider the work as a teacher in Chilean society is not valued as it should be. Teachers should be more considerate because they have a mission and a direct repercussion on educate a person, knowing that person will be part of a society, and also part of the world in which we live. I think one of the biggest problems on recruiting teachers is because they are not paid as they should and moreover, talking about keeping them in the system because it is the same, it is so much the work that they do, in the absence of support they suffer disenchantment in other words, they lose their vocation as teachers.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario